ActPresentation.com HOME FAQ FORUM info@ActPresentation.com
Phorum: speed & power.

ActPresentation.com

Add-ons for Sage ACT! CRM

ACT! addons by ActPresentation.com : Abacus Calculated Fields, PicturePlus, Quick Navigation List, Employment History, Quick Search, Presentation for ACT!

Record Manager field in ACT! error message

Posted by: Peter

Date: October 30, 2008 05:31PM

Purchased: Abacus for ACT! 8

I continue to get an error message when I try to use the "Record Manager" field in my formulas.

All I want it to do is put a phone number into a "User" field. I enter the following for field "User 11":

IF([Record Manager] = 'Peter Smith') THEN '818.575.9700'
END

Then an error message pops up and says "Invalid column name '[Record Manager]'". The top of the box (in blue) says "[User 11] - formula calculation error"

I am so lost!! I've tried the same basic calculation in a CASE...WHEN... format and I got the same error!!

PLEASE HELP!! The only reason I bought Abacus was to be able to use it with the record manager field!

Re: Record Manager field in ACT! error message

Posted by: Admin

Date: January 24, 2009 06:16AM

Dear Peter,
Thank you very much for you feedback!
We investigated the issue and fixed this bug in version 11.37
Please download the update from our web-site.

ACT! software CRM addons - best plugins for ACT contact management software ( Act! by Sage software : ACT!2005, ACT!2006, ACT!2007, ACT!2008, Act by Sage Premium for Workgroups ).
Custom addon solutions ( ACT! add ons ) development and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software training and consulting.