ActPresentation.com HOME FAQ FORUM info@ActPresentation.com
Phorum: speed & power.

ActPresentation.com

Add-ons for Sage ACT! CRM

ACT! addons by ActPresentation.com : Abacus Calculated Fields, PicturePlus, Quick Navigation List, Employment History, Quick Search, Presentation for ACT!

I love Navigation List!

Posted by: Pat G

Date: October 20, 2008 11:27PM

Hello all!

I wanted to send out an e-mail to those who are thinking about purchasing Navigation List.

My answer: You better do it!

Here's why:

It's affordable! It's so simple even a cave man can do it! The information is right in front of you. It saves 3-4 steps trying to look for a contact. You can limit the list to just your lookup. You can export the information in about 6 different ways! I use all these features and it's so easy.

We all know that ACT! can be clunky and cumbersome at times with those extra steps. Sometimes it's just a chore to do certain things. At least Navigation List helps make things a little easier to do. Without a doubt!

This list is by no means exhaustive.

This is probably one of my favorite addons by far! I use it more than all others without a doubt!

Thanks!

Pat

Requests for additional features for Navigation List

Posted by: Pat Gennareli

Date: October 20, 2008 11:39PM

Now after I just eulogized Navigation List, I think the program can be improved to make it better.

I am trying to collect feedback from the forum as to what features would be nice to add to Navigation list.

here are a few from me:

1) When a lookup is created from ACT!, Navigation List should quickly respond and create that same lookup. The only way Navigation List responds is by a change in layout. What I mean is the "limit list to lookup" changes only when the user returns to the Contact Layout. It doesn't respond right away to the lookup.
2) Right click context menu to delete a contact
3) If a contact is deleted or added, it should be deleted/added instantaneously without having to go to group/company/opportunity layout and come back.
4) PLEASE give the user the ability to assign a shortcut key to the export function. Give us the ability to do 2 things: 1) choose which option to assign the shortcut key to. For example, I want ALT+Q to be assign to tab separated. 2) Also, I want to pre-determine where the tab separated file is to be created and what its name will be so that when the shortcut key is typed, it knows where to create the file and what format.

I have many more...

Anybody else?

Pat

ACT! software CRM addons - best plugins for ACT contact management software ( Act! by Sage software : ACT!2005, ACT!2006, ACT!2007, ACT!2008, Act by Sage Premium for Workgroups ).
Custom addon solutions ( ACT! add ons ) development and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software training and consulting.