ActPresentation.com HOME FAQ FORUM info@ActPresentation.com
Phorum: speed & power.

ActPresentation.com

Add-ons for Sage ACT! CRM

ACT! addons by ActPresentation.com : Abacus Calculated Fields, PicturePlus, Quick Navigation List, Employment History, Quick Search, Presentation for ACT!

Picture Plus

Posted by: Joe M

Date: April 01, 2014 05:26PM

Is picture Plus supported on ACT 2011 and/or is it still needed in order to have the same options as stated in this addon?

Says on the page that it is compatible up to a version but does not include 2011, then everywhere else on the site it is stated that all addons are compatable in every version of ACT to the current version.

I'm a newer user and pretty much confused.

I downloaded and installed but it does not work or install as described. I had to manually create a picture location then I can get to some of the options., but the pictures are not correct, can't drag and drop, it's nothing like described.

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

ACT! software CRM addons - best plugins for ACT contact management software ( Act! by Sage software : ACT!2005, ACT!2006, ACT!2007, ACT!2008, Act by Sage Premium for Workgroups ).
Custom addon solutions ( ACT! add ons ) development and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software training and consulting.