ActPresentation.com HOME FAQ FORUM info@ActPresentation.com
Phorum: speed & power.

ActPresentation.com

Add-ons for Sage ACT! CRM

ACT! addons by ActPresentation.com : Abacus Calculated Fields, PicturePlus, Quick Navigation List, Employment History, Quick Search, Presentation for ACT!

ACT and Outlook

Posted by: Ian Watson

Date: February 28, 2013 07:36AM

I have set up 2 databases for different aspects of the companies work. I want to be able to use 1 email address for each user for both. I have tried rules in outlook with no success. The basic problem seems to be that the email address will only work with the default database, so if i have company 1 as default then any email addressed to me but for company 2 will not record.

(outlook rules used; Specific text in heading and body so if mail arrives and is addressed to me with Company 1 in the subject/body attach to ACT for company 1, if addressed to me with company 2 in subject/body then attach to Act for company2.)

Anyone help

ACT! software CRM addons - best plugins for ACT contact management software ( Act! by Sage software : ACT!2005, ACT!2006, ACT!2007, ACT!2008, Act by Sage Premium for Workgroups ).
Custom addon solutions ( ACT! add ons ) development and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software training and consulting.