ActPresentation.com HOME FAQ FORUM info@ActPresentation.com
Phorum: speed & power.

ActPresentation.com

Add-ons for Sage ACT! CRM

ACT! addons by ActPresentation.com : Abacus Calculated Fields, PicturePlus, Quick Navigation List, Employment History, Quick Search, Presentation for ACT!

PicturePlus addon : Image aspect ratio

Posted by: Richard

Date: March 21, 2007 05:34AM

I just "Chose" a picture file and I notice the image's aspect ratio is not displayed correctly in the Act picture field I have created. If I then "open" the image MS Paint opens and displays the image with the correct aspect ratio. I expected the images I choose to put in the picture field to be letter-boxed if the image aspect ratio differed from the Act picture field I created.

Re: PicturePlus addon : Image aspect ratio

Posted by: Admin

Date: March 21, 2007 05:46AM

Richard,
the way how image is presented in picture field has nothing to do with PicturePlus addon.
In order to change aspect ratio you can play with "Size Options" of picture field in
Act layout designer - options are : Normal, Stretch Image, Auto Size, Center Image

Re: PicturePlus addon : Image aspect ratio

Posted by: Reyna

Date: January 21, 2010 12:03PM

The way I chose the behavior for my picture field when I design my layout is "zoom" which display the picture with the correct aspect ratio in my act database. This is when I right-click and click "choose" from the opctions that ACT! gives, but now that I use the options that PicturePlus gives me (for which I purchased it)like "link to file" the picture appears "stretched" even though it is in "zoom". Let me know if there is a way that my pictures appear with the proper ratio. I depend to much on my pictures fields because I sell art. Need to see the pictures.

ACT! software CRM addons - best plugins for ACT contact management software ( Act! by Sage software : ACT!2005, ACT!2006, ACT!2007, ACT!2008, Act by Sage Premium for Workgroups ).
Custom addon solutions ( ACT! add ons ) development and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software training and consulting.